“Something for everyone at this picturesque house
Heather, Philadelphia, PA
on the water…”
The assortment of local activity offerings will ensure that every guest has a personalized experience.
Our savvy concierge can do all the planning for you if you would like to book the house and not think about anything else, or you can take the reigns and plan every detail yourself and ask for help only when you need it.
- Surf — lessons available for all levels and ages — about $75* per person for about 90 minutes
- Zip Line — the ultimate Tarzan experience, with amazing service and only 15 minutes from the house. Over 10 action packed lines take you high through the jungle, where you can see the ocean and nearby villages. $60* children; $80* adults ~ 60 minutes
- Swim with the Dolphins — An experience of a lifetime. There are several packages ranging from about $75* to close to $200*. Visit http://www.vallarta-adventures.com for more information.
- Horseback — Take a 45-minute ride through the jungle and the beach. $50*
- ATV — One hour drive through the jungle, beach and village. Starts only 15 minutes from the house. $75* per person
- Boating — A fun way to visit the nearby Marieta islands, a group of volcanic islands, and maybe catch a view of the dolphins or the whales that can be seen from November through April. You can choose a party boat (http://www.chicaloccatours.com) for about $50 to $80 per person, or go totally high end with the Mondrian Yacht at $5,000+ per day.
- Sports and Spear Fishing — many options
- Kayak or Paddleboard — Casa Suspiro has a two-person kayak and a paddleboard. You can take a quiet trip after your first cup of coffee in the calm ocean right off of the front of the house.
- Snorkel — right off the Casa Suspiro beach
- Golf — there are many world class golf courses, including ones designed by Jack Nicklaus
- Wind Surfing
*all prices are estimates